Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do French people dislike Americans?
- 2 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 3 Edinburgh Questions...
- 4 Most time saving way of travelling
- 5 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 6 Place to stay in London
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 9 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 10 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 11 SIXT car rental uk
- 12 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Holding bags in Paris
- 16 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 17 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 18 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 19 England/Scotland In January questions
- 20 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 21 Paris GTG - October 21
- 22 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 23 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 24 Skiing Zermatt
- 25 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015