Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Venice - Tourist Travel Card, Vaporetto dell'Arte pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 shortened trip to Italy
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 8 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 13 Sunny September Trip Report
- 14 Trip Report, part 1
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 17 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Where is this place in Denmark?