Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 4 week trip Turkey
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 17 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 18 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 25 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?