Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Venice - Tourist Travel Card, Vaporetto dell'Arte pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 Bike touring in France
- 3 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Dordogne in October
- 17 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 18 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Paris first then where?
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert