Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Venice - Tourist Travel Card, Vaporetto dell'Arte pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ABOUT SPAIN
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 Iceland lodging costs July
- 4 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 5 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 6 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 Hotels in old Rome
- 11 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 16 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 17 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 18 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 19 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 20 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 21 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 22 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 23 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 24 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 25 Albi/Carcassone