Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino Redux
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 4 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 5 The highlands
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 9 Best way to see Croatia?
- 10 Vienna to Bratislava
- 11 Amalie/Rome
- 12 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Venice at Christmas
- 14 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 15 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 16 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 countries to visit in October and November
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 23 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 24 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 25 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!