Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Venice - Tourist Travel Card, Vaporetto dell'Arte pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 2 London - Site List Triage -
- 3 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 7 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 11 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 Southern Ireland Help