Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Italy/Greece with kids
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Puglia or La Langhe
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Munich
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 Need help in travel planning
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 French immersion courses in France
- 18 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?