Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 2 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 3 London-Paris solo trip
- 4 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 5 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 6 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 7 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 8 To Hampton Court Palace
- 9 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 10 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 11 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 12 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 13 France for Six Weeks
- 14 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 15 3 days Venice to Paris
- 16 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 17 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 21 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 25 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool