Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 2 days in Lugano area
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!