Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Venice - Tourist Travel Card, Vaporetto dell'Arte pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 2 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 17 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 18 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City