Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 3 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 4 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 15 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 19 Flamenco Shows
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions