Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 4 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 5 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 8 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Ischia
- 11 What do after Bernia Express?
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 First time in London
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 scotland
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy