Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 2 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 3 My summer in Paris
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Trains to and from Granada
- 6 November in Greece
- 7 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 8 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 9 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 10 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Vienna restaurants?
- 14 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 15 Italian trains on Sunday
- 16 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 18 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 19 Corsica and Sardinia
- 20 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 21 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 22 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 23 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 24 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 25 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North