Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 2 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 5 Stu Tower
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 SE ITALY
- 9 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 10 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 11 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 12 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 13 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 16 Helpful Hint
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 19 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Finland around Christmas time?
- 22 monograms vacation tours
- 23 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa