Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Venice - Tourist Travel Card, Vaporetto dell'Arte pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 3 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 4 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 5 Day on the Rhine
- 6 Travel throught Europe
- 7 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 London for 18th bday
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 Spa in Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals in Athens
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 Greece for a month with a baby
- 17 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 18 Transportation in Paris
- 19 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 20 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 21 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 22 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report