Does anyone know if one can purchase the Tourist Travel Card and Vaporetto dell'Arte pass at Santa Lucia train station upon arrival? If so, what is the name and location of the ticket booth at the station? We were not able to purchase the tickets in advance online unfortunately, and we will be there already in a couple days.
We have heavy luggage, so if we can get the tickets right when we arrive at Santa Lucia train station, that would be easier for us.
Thank you very much in advance for your advice and help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/androbeast/
- 2 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 3 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 4 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Hilton CPH no loner
- 12 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 French Wedding
- 16 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 17 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas