We are a family of 4 going to Venice in mid June (kids are 11 & 13). Interested in taking a tour if it is well done and not too expensive. 3 hours is probably the max for us. Is the Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour worth it? If you have done it and loved it which tour group did you use?
Has anyone tried a walking/boat tour combo? Thanks in advance for your suggestions/comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 12 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 13 hill of crosses
- 14 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 A week in the Occitanie
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Iceland March Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?