We are a family of 4 going to Venice in mid June (kids are 11 & 13). Interested in taking a tour if it is well done and not too expensive. 3 hours is probably the max for us. Is the Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour worth it? If you have done it and loved it which tour group did you use?
Has anyone tried a walking/boat tour combo? Thanks in advance for your suggestions/comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 2 Europe itinerary help!
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)