My friends are going to Venice this summer and have never had a private tour guide. I have at each local I have been to except Venice, the one place I wish I had. I suggested this to my friends and they are excited to have someone show them around the city. Can I please have the name and contact info for a great tour guide. I have always received excellent recommendations on this site so I know they will be great. Really I appreciate it as the people I know are not in Italy.
Thanks so much!
Mom of 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 7 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 3 week trip with children
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Italy in 11 Days
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 French election
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence