My friends are going to Venice this summer and have never had a private tour guide. I have at each local I have been to except Venice, the one place I wish I had. I suggested this to my friends and they are excited to have someone show them around the city. Can I please have the name and contact info for a great tour guide. I have always received excellent recommendations on this site so I know they will be great. Really I appreciate it as the people I know are not in Italy.
Thanks so much!
Mom of 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 2 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 3 Venice
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 9 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Porto and vicinity
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 16 Norway fjord
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Praiana to Positano