Taking train from Venice to Wegen (haven't booked yet so suggestions here helpful too) and would like to stay overnight near Lake Como or Lugano.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam in 1923
- 2 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 3 Xmas windows in London
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Car rental leaving Rome
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Stroller in Europe
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 11 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 15 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 16 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 17 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 18 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 19 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 20 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 23 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 24 Holland/France/Spain
- 25 Christmas in London (& Paris)