Taking train from Venice to Wegen (haven't booked yet so suggestions here helpful too) and would like to stay overnight near Lake Como or Lugano.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Renting bed linens and towels
- 4 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 5 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 6 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik