In early October , we will be traveling from Venice to Slovenia, and then after a couple days on to Croatia. We want to have a rental car in Croatia. Thought of taking the ferry from Venice to Piran and then a bus to Ljubyana and then a train to Rijeka, where we would pick up a rental. Is there an easier way
Venice to Slovenia to Croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Italian Lakes gardens
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 14 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 20 Greek islands from Turkey
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?