Has anybody taken the Izola Line's Venice to Slovenia ferry, the "Prince of Venice?" Do you recommend it? Is the schedule reliable? Is there a better way to travel from Venice to Slovenia... train? Rental cars apparently can't be taken from Italy to Slovenia, at least not Avis or Hertz.
Venice to Slovenia by Ferry
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trieste as a day trip?
- 2 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 3 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Trieste as a day trip?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Lucerne & Zurich
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Frankfurt Macarons
- 13 Trip around Spain
- 14 Lake como
- 15 Getting around in Tuscany
- 16 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 19 Public transport from Ostuni
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 British drivers
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins