If I stay in Venice for 4-5 days during my vacation, is it possible to take the train to Siena for one day trip(back the forth from Venic to Siena) ?
how far is from Venice to Florence, how many hours the train ride from Venice to Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 9 days in London
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 11 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 12 Lyon
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 What do after Bernia Express?
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 French theater in Paris
- 23 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 24 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 25 Germany family road trip help!