I am going to be traveling from Venice to Positano on 5/21. I'd like to leave from Venezia Santa Lucia and I believe I can take Trenitalia Frecciarossa to Naples and from there pick up Circumvesuviana railway to Sorrento and last pick up a Sita bus to Positano.
My question is, how far is it from the stop for Trenitalia Frecciarossa to the Circumvesuviana railway? Are these in the same station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 2 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 17 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 18 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 21 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 22 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 25 Maximizing Norway time