I am going to be traveling from Venice to Positano on 5/21. I'd like to leave from Venezia Santa Lucia and I believe I can take Trenitalia Frecciarossa to Naples and from there pick up Circumvesuviana railway to Sorrento and last pick up a Sita bus to Positano.
My question is, how far is it from the stop for Trenitalia Frecciarossa to the Circumvesuviana railway? Are these in the same station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 4 Amalfi Coast help
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary