I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in France and England
- 2 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 3 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 6 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 9 Naples to Pompeii
- 10 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 11 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 12 Parking in Italy
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 sim card
- 15 Plan Italy trip
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 apartments florence
- 19 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 20 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 21 Florence, Italy
- 22 Italy trains question
- 23 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?