I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Venice to Nice travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy dolomites
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 4 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 5 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 7 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 8 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 9 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Good times in Munich, the city
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 One week in Spain, late May
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR