I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 2 ATM at airport
- 3 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Flat in London
- 6 Lay over time
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 K-Day
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe