I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 2 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 3 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 4 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 Vet my itinerary
- 10 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 Paris - Rome
- 13 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 14 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 15 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 16 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 17 Antiques shopping Rome
- 18 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 19 8 days in switzerland
- 20 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 21 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 22 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 23 12 Days in Italy
- 24 Health insurance coverage
- 25 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995