I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 8 Rome train to Positano
- 9 Madrid city centre?
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 12 Greece itinerary ideas
- 13 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Stonehenge and Bath
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid