I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Venice to Nice travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Germany-berlin marathon
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 15 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Scotland