I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 2 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Budapest & Prague
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 driving from ancona to rome
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 21 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 24 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass