I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 5 Ravello to Paestum
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 13 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 14 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Which order should I travel
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest