I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Venice
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!