I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 10 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 11 Sicily transportation
- 12 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 13 3 days with a Swindon base
- 14 Brugge or Ghent?
- 15 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 16 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 17 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 18 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 19 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Which Guided Tour ??
- 23 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 24 What Greek islands should I visit
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.