I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Texting in France
- 2 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 3 Venturing even further
- 4 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 5 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 6 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 7 Scotland in 8 days
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 10 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 11 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 12 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 ICELAND DAY 1
- 15 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 16 Still another Normandy question
- 17 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 18 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 19 Educate me about Munich
- 20 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 23 Weekend in Paris in October
- 24 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 25 2 days driving Sarthe, France