I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 3 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 9 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 13 What to see in Dresden...
- 14 Tour or independent
- 15 Munich, Germany
- 16 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 17 Sliema, Malta
- 18 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 Hotel advice
- 21 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 22 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 23 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 24 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 25 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?