I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 Night Bus?
- 8 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Short time in Vienna
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 Jewish Vienna
- 20 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 21 My special places in Europe
- 22 Italy in a week
- 23 3 days outside Venice
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Reaching the Lake District