I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 2 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 3 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 4 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 5 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 8 Puglia and Matera
- 9 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 10 Andalucia Itinerary
- 11 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 12 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 13 Help with Slovenia / Croatia itinerary.
- 14 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 15 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 16 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 17 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 18 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 19 Day Trip From London
- 20 day trip from Glasgow
- 21 Southern Puglia Italy
- 22 London-Paris summer 2016
- 23 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 24 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain
- 25 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015