I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Venice to Nice travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 7 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 10 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 Burgundy in May
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia