I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Venice to Nice travel
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros