I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Venice to Nice travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 6 Matisse at Tate
- 7 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 10 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 18 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 21 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 24 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 25 What to wear