I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Venice to Nice travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in May
- 2 Paris winter sales
- 3 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 4 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 12 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 13 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 14 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 15 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 22 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 23 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please