I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라베팅
- 2 Best of Norway
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Brussels, Belgium
- 5 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 6 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 9 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 14 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 22 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 23 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 24 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 25 Prague End of May