I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 train from ravenna to parma
- 5 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 17 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Day trips from Uzes
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland