I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 2 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 8 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 11 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 14 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 17 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 18 Antwerp Tram
- 19 Trip report European honeymoon
- 20 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 21 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 22 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 25 Provence Lavender fields in July