I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Venice to Nice travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 2 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 3 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 4 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 5 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 6 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 7 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 8 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 17 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 What to wear