I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sistine Chapel Visit in November
- 2 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 3 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 4 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 5 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 6 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 7 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 8 The Scruffman in Europe
- 9 Italy in June/July
- 10 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 11 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 12 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 13 England/Scotland in January?
- 14 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 15 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 16 Alone in Paris
- 17 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 18 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 19 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 20 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 21 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 22 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 23 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 24 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 25 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started