I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome at Christmas
- 2 Provins on a weekday?
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 5 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 6 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 7 Sorrento or Positano
- 8 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 9 From Galway: go north or south???
- 10 tipping
- 11 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 14 Paris and Lyon
- 15 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 16 Santorini and Positano.
- 17 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 18 Tips question
- 19 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 20 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 21 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 24 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 25 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia