I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 3 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 7 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 8 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 9 Trans-Siberia Train
- 10 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 11 A week driving in Bavaria
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 18 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 19 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 20 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 21 written guide for Olympia
- 22 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 23 Naxos hotel question
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Avignon or St. remy