I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of itinerary after schengen visa approval
- 2 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 3 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 4 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 5 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 6 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 7 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 8 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 9 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 Georges - Pompidou center
- 12 Japan or Italy next spring
- 13 Iceland Key Carrental
- 14 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 17 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 18 Must do/see in Rome
- 19 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 20 what to do in florence
- 21 Toledo, Spain
- 22 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 23 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 24 Lisbon transportation
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems