I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking wine home from France
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Palace of the Popes
- 4 How Many Miles Do You Need for That Free Flight?
- 5 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 6 Getting to the Latin Quarter from Moulin Rouge
- 7 Stockholm (ARN) airport transportation to Ship Port
- 8 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Stockholm hotels
- 10 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 15 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 16 Avignon
- 17 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 18 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 19 Getting to Giverny
- 20 Lisbon/San Sebastian/Barcelona questions
- 21 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 22 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 23 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 24 Mother Daughter UK (long awaited) trip
- 25 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.