I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Venice to Nice on June 11. What are some good airlines that fly between the two? I found a 77$ CAD flight that leaves on June 9 and th eprice jumps up to 224$ on June 10 and 11. Are there any other cheap airlines that fly between the 2? I'd prefer not to cut down a day each in Florence and Venice. Kayak isn't giving me any good options.
Train seems to be long and expensive too, and booked up mostly.
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 3 Swiss art displays
- 4 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 5 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 9 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 10 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 11 Transportation
- 12 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 13 Itenerary Opinion
- 14 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 15 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 16 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 17 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 18 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 19 A road trip to Florence
- 20 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 21 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 22 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 23 I am a.tall foodie
- 24 Another Visit to London
- 25 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY