My wife and I are leaving for Rome September 19. We're staying 5 nights then leaving on a cruise ending in Venice at the Hotel Danieli for 2 nights checking out on the 4th. We have a flight home out of Nice on the 13th. I'd like to rent a car and see northern Italy. We both enjoy good food, wine and people watching. Love the beaches and small villages. We are platinum starwood members and are considering ending our stay at the La Meridien Beach Plaza hotel. What would you recommend for the time between Oct.4th and the 13th? We have been to CT and Venice on a road trip and made our way up through Austria, Germany and France. Perhaps Tuscany? Major hotels or smaller such as Rick Steves recommends?
venice to nice
- 1 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 7 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 8 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 9 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 10 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 13 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 14 Drive Rome Florence
- 15 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 16 Moving to Spain
- 17 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 18 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 19 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Granada on Sunday
- 22 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 23 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 24 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 25 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?