My wife and I are leaving for Rome September 19. We're staying 5 nights then leaving on a cruise ending in Venice at the Hotel Danieli for 2 nights checking out on the 4th. We have a flight home out of Nice on the 13th. I'd like to rent a car and see northern Italy. We both enjoy good food, wine and people watching. Love the beaches and small villages. We are platinum starwood members and are considering ending our stay at the La Meridien Beach Plaza hotel. What would you recommend for the time between Oct.4th and the 13th? We have been to CT and Venice on a road trip and made our way up through Austria, Germany and France. Perhaps Tuscany? Major hotels or smaller such as Rick Steves recommends?
venice to nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 10 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe