My wife and I are leaving for Rome September 19. We're staying 5 nights then leaving on a cruise ending in Venice at the Hotel Danieli for 2 nights checking out on the 4th. We have a flight home out of Nice on the 13th. I'd like to rent a car and see northern Italy. We both enjoy good food, wine and people watching. Love the beaches and small villages. We are platinum starwood members and are considering ending our stay at the La Meridien Beach Plaza hotel. What would you recommend for the time between Oct.4th and the 13th? We have been to CT and Venice on a road trip and made our way up through Austria, Germany and France. Perhaps Tuscany? Major hotels or smaller such as Rick Steves recommends?
venice to nice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 DeGaulle Airport
- 2 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 3 Stonehenge: new visitor centre opens
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 6 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 7 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 8 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 9 Chip & Pin Only
- 10 insider tours in berlin
- 11 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 12 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 13 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 14 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 15 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 18 which cities in umbria to visit
- 19 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 22 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report