My wife and I are leaving for Rome September 19. We're staying 5 nights then leaving on a cruise ending in Venice at the Hotel Danieli for 2 nights checking out on the 4th. We have a flight home out of Nice on the 13th. I'd like to rent a car and see northern Italy. We both enjoy good food, wine and people watching. Love the beaches and small villages. We are platinum starwood members and are considering ending our stay at the La Meridien Beach Plaza hotel. What would you recommend for the time between Oct.4th and the 13th? We have been to CT and Venice on a road trip and made our way up through Austria, Germany and France. Perhaps Tuscany? Major hotels or smaller such as Rick Steves recommends?
venice to nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Porto -City Break
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days