My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 2 Salzburg and day trips
- 3 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Skiing in France
- 8 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 9 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 12 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 15 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 16 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 17 Museums in Berlin
- 18 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 19 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 20 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 23 Spain traffic tickets
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany