My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 5 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 6 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 London for Free
- 10 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 13 Day Trips from Nice
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 17 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 22 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain