My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in May
- 2 Amsterday > Bruges
- 3 Great restaurants in Italy
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 8 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Renting an apt.
- 12 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 13 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 14 northern Portugal
- 15 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 20 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 21 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 22 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 25 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?