My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Liverpool to London
- 4 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 5 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 6 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 9 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 10 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 12 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 13 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 17 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 18 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 19 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 20 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 21 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 22 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 23 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 24 DVD players in France
- 25 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help