My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 2 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 5 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 6 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 7 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 8 Purse week?
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Looking for add on city
- 15 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 18 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 19 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 20 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 21 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 22 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 23 Paris Handbags
- 24 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 25 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)