My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 4 First visit to France in November
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Venice; recommendations
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 11 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 12 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 17 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 21 Sardinia in early May
- 22 Finistère Base
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Photographer in Paris?
- 25 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase