My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Stay near Paris
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 13 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 14 Koper to Trieste
- 15 Trieste and Koper
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March