My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 2 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 3 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 4 rail pass
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 mallorca
- 11 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Using Obb website
- 14 France to Italy advice needed please
- 15 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 16 Age for booking a hotel?
- 17 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 20 Paris winter sales
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 24 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy