My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 6 staying a month or so in each place
- 7 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 8 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 9 10 days in England
- 10 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 11 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 12 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 25 going to italy