My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 2 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 5 Random Rome Questions
- 6 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 7 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 8 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 9 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 10 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 11 Trip Insurance
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 14 Newgrange
- 15 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 16 Driving to Beaune
- 17 Travelling to France
- 18 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 19 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 20 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 21 25 days in Europe
- 22 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 23 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 24 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 25 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?