My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 6 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 7 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 8 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 16 plug adapters ITALY
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 19 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 20 Paris in black and white
- 21 10 days to Explore Europe
- 22 Transfer Milan airport
- 23 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours