My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 Albi/Carcassone
- 5 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 6 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 10 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 11 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 14 Itinerary help needed!
- 15 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 16 ABOUT SPAIN
- 17 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 20 France 8 days
- 21 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 22 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 23 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 24 Hotels in old Rome
- 25 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip