My Fiance and I are hoping to lie on a beach and relax at the end of our 2 week honeymoon. We fly out of Rome on June 29 and have from June 26 (from Venice)-29 open, would it be too much travel to fly from Venice to Naples, spend two nights there then train to Rome for 1 night before our flight? We're really wanting some quiet, non-tourist time at the end of this trip.
Venice to Naples - 3 days end of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 Help for San Sebastian
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 5 spain
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 10 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 11 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 12 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 15 3 days in Rome
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 2 full days in Paris
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 20 Help with Madrid Location
- 21 Venice, just arrived
- 22 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 23 Central London Hotels
- 24 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"