I was checking schedule and prices on the Trenitalia website for travel in August and found that all the trains but one that changes train in Bologna are sold out, for the entire month of August! What are my other options? Your help will be much appreciated!
Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 5 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 6 By train to and out of Prague
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 history museums or locations
- 10 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 16 Lake Como transportation questions
- 17 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 18 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 21 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why