We need to get from Venice to Florence (actually Siena), and my wife hates tunnels (she is still traumatized by the train from Venice to Florence). Is there a good driving route, from Venice to Florence, with minimal tunnels -- or perhaps from Bologna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 2 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 3 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux