I am traveling with a friend from Venice to Croatia in mid-November this year and was wondering if anyone had any advice about my trip. I was hoping to travel by boat, but it seems like some of the ferries stop running in October. Priorities are to see Dubrovnik and a couple of islands, but that may take us too far south; we only have 4-5 days and we have to end up in Zagreb. Any insight/advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 3 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 8 Help required with Itinerary
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 15 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 16 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 17 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 20 Skye to Edinburgh
- 21 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 22 Flat in London
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?