I am traveling with a friend from Venice to Croatia in mid-November this year and was wondering if anyone had any advice about my trip. I was hoping to travel by boat, but it seems like some of the ferries stop running in October. Priorities are to see Dubrovnik and a couple of islands, but that may take us too far south; we only have 4-5 days and we have to end up in Zagreb. Any insight/advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist