I would like to take the ferry from Venice to Rovinj in mid August 2014. I will only stay one night in Venice and would like to take the ferry the next morning. My question is, what part of Venice/hotel should I stay in, and what port or ferry line should I sail from to get to Rovinj? Any comments and suggestions are welcomed. Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 5 Tuscany First Time
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 11 2 days in Lugano area
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Recommendations
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies