I would like to take the ferry from Venice to Rovinj in mid August 2014. I will only stay one night in Venice and would like to take the ferry the next morning. My question is, what part of Venice/hotel should I stay in, and what port or ferry line should I sail from to get to Rovinj? Any comments and suggestions are welcomed. Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 9 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Via del Sale, Italy
- 12 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Prague itinerary advice
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?