I would like to take the ferry from Venice to Rovinj in mid August 2014. I will only stay one night in Venice and would like to take the ferry the next morning. My question is, what part of Venice/hotel should I stay in, and what port or ferry line should I sail from to get to Rovinj? Any comments and suggestions are welcomed. Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 The specific levels of existence
- 4 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 5 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 21 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 22 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?