My husband and two tween daughters need to go from Venice to Avignon. Is there a train that goes straight without having to change anywhere? Does anyone know how long it takes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 2 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Long weekend in Albania
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 9 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 scotland itinerary
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Hotel in Florence
- 17 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 18 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 19 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 20 Malta - how to do it?
- 21 Using CPAP machine in France
- 22 Castle Stays in Wales
- 23 Uk and Ireland
- 24 Sao Miguel in November
- 25 Austria Trip Report