My husband and two tween daughters need to go from Venice to Avignon. Is there a train that goes straight without having to change anywhere? Does anyone know how long it takes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 8 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 9 Cell Phone Question
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 20 Help required with Itinerary
- 21 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?