My husband and two tween daughters need to go from Venice to Avignon. Is there a train that goes straight without having to change anywhere? Does anyone know how long it takes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 3 European Championship
- 4 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 5 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Italy by car
- 8 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 9 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 12 12 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 Train questions for Switzerland
- 15 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 16 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 17 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 23 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 24 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 25 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov