We're planning a trip to Italy in mid october, and we ony have 1 week...
We want to travel at the northern part of the country by car, and we want to see a lot.
We're looking for a route, that covers Vence, the dolomites and the lakes - in a week's trip.
First, is that even possible?
Second, if the answer was yes- what route do you think would best match our trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 2 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 3 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip