If I take the Alilaguna shuttle from Marco Polo airport to the Fondamente Nove stop, will I be alble to easily find a water taxi nearby? I know that I could take the shuttle to San Marco, but F.N. is both a lot quicker and closer to my hotel.
Venice: taxis at Fondamente Nove?
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 4 Paris metro
- 5 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 6 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 7 Berlin Hotels
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 York Food and Drink Festival
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 19 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 20 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 21 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 22 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 Driving in Genoa