I will be arriving in Venice by train. To get to my hotel I will take Vaporetto 1 to the Ca d'Oro stop. How will I know when we reach that stop. Is there a large sign marking it? Does the driver announce the stop?
Venice-taking the Vaporetto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 What to wear
- 9 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Back home problems with sim card
- 14 How do you find French food?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?