Would like to seek opinion, my sis, friend and myself would like to travel Switzerland on Nov 2015.
1. Day 1 - Venice
2. Day 2 & 3 - Lucerne (Mt titlis, mt. pilatus)
3. Day 4 & 5 - Zermatt (Mt Mattherhorn)
4. Day 6 - Paris
I am not sure that this route is the best route as I am first time planning to travel in Europe.
Appreciate all recommendations and how to travel from one to another cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 2 Madrid food advice needed
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 11 IWM
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 One July night in Verona - help!
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 European Vacation 2017
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?