Would like to seek opinion, my sis, friend and myself would like to travel Switzerland on Nov 2015.
1. Day 1 - Venice
2. Day 2 & 3 - Lucerne (Mt titlis, mt. pilatus)
3. Day 4 & 5 - Zermatt (Mt Mattherhorn)
4. Day 6 - Paris
I am not sure that this route is the best route as I am first time planning to travel in Europe.
Appreciate all recommendations and how to travel from one to another cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 6 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 11 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Apartment Montreux area
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 25 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich