Would like to seek opinion, my sis, friend and myself would like to travel Switzerland on Nov 2015.
1. Day 1 - Venice
2. Day 2 & 3 - Lucerne (Mt titlis, mt. pilatus)
3. Day 4 & 5 - Zermatt (Mt Mattherhorn)
4. Day 6 - Paris
I am not sure that this route is the best route as I am first time planning to travel in Europe.
Appreciate all recommendations and how to travel from one to another cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Hydra, Greece
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM