Would like to seek opinion, my sis, friend and myself would like to travel Switzerland on Nov 2015.
1. Day 1 - Venice
2. Day 2 & 3 - Lucerne (Mt titlis, mt. pilatus)
3. Day 4 & 5 - Zermatt (Mt Mattherhorn)
4. Day 6 - Paris
I am not sure that this route is the best route as I am first time planning to travel in Europe.
Appreciate all recommendations and how to travel from one to another cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 6 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 9 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 12 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 13 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 14 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 17 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 18 Appenzell in December?
- 19 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 24 Traveling in Belgium
- 25 Day trips from Venice and Rome