Hello everyone ,
Can anyone tell me that how far is this hotel to Venezia S. Lucia station .
As after my stay in venice I have to take early morning train from Venezia S. Lucia (time: 06:13);
all seasons Venezia Marghera (Hotel Name )
Via Malamocco, 14 Marghera
Via Trieste / Entr. Autostrada
30175 VENEZIA MARGHERA
And how to reach to main station from this hotel. Is there any public transport will available at early morning.
Hello everyone ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece for a month with a baby
- 2 Traveling in Bulgaria in May
- 3 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 Transportation in Paris
- 6 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 7 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 8 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 11 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 12 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 13 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Car Rentals in Athens
- 16 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 17 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 18 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 19 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 20 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 21 Weekend navigo options
- 22 Macarons!
- 23 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 24 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?