Hello everyone ,
Can anyone tell me that how far is this hotel to Venezia S. Lucia station .
As after my stay in venice I have to take early morning train from Venezia S. Lucia (time: 06:13);
all seasons Venezia Marghera (Hotel Name )
Via Malamocco, 14 Marghera
Via Trieste / Entr. Autostrada
30175 VENEZIA MARGHERA
And how to reach to main station from this hotel. Is there any public transport will available at early morning.
Hello everyone ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 3 Stockholm Trip Report
- 4 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 5 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Venice - boats on canals
- 10 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 11 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 12 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 13 Carry On Luggage
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 France: which maps?
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 luggage suggestions
- 18 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 19 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 20 Prado free evenings
- 21 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 22 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 23 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September