Four adults traveling from Venice to Slovania and Croatia. Is it easier by train or by car or bus? We will have ten days. We like to keep busy and see the sights. Thanks for your help.
Venice, Slovenia, Croatia by car or train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Internet or travel agent?
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Italian Lakes
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Help With Vienna
- 23 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk