Has anyone been to mass at San Marco?
Apparently there's a sung mass every morning at 9, on weekdays.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 International driving permit required in France?
- 4 Distances in Paris
- 5 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 6 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 7 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 10 Dordogne Trip Report
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 My poppy arrived today!
- 15 Rental car in Italy
- 16 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 17 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 18 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 19 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 20 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 21 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)