Has anyone been to mass at San Marco?
Apparently there's a sung mass every morning at 9, on weekdays.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 12 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 13 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 Hamam Istanbul?
- 18 Belgium : a asfe country
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 21 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 25 Advices about our itiniary