Flying over night from the US and staying at a hotel near Piazzle Roma. I know we wil be tired and hungry and would like to eat a good dinner, near there. Not too much walking. Any suggestions? We are from Texas and like to eat....not little bitty portions for high prices. Good food, good portions, good price. What do you think?
Venice-restaurant near Piazzle Roma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 20 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 21 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague