Flying over night from the US and staying at a hotel near Piazzle Roma. I know we wil be tired and hungry and would like to eat a good dinner, near there. Not too much walking. Any suggestions? We are from Texas and like to eat....not little bitty portions for high prices. Good food, good portions, good price. What do you think?
Venice-restaurant near Piazzle Roma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Seaside island village in Greece
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Spain itineraries
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist