I'm contemplating ending my one-month stay in Paris with a 4-day trip to either Venice or Tuscany. I'm agonizing over the decision.
Which one do you recommend at the end of April?
Venice has good weather and the Tuscan landscape is at its best during April, but it might be too cold and wet to hike the hill towns.
I might have the chance to go back to Europe in June or July.
Should I visit Venice now and leave Tuscany till June?
I know this is a nice problem to have, but I'd appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Place to stay
- 14 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 15 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 London advice
- 18 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 19 Another Question re Scotland
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!