I'm contemplating ending my one-month stay in Paris with a 4-day trip to either Venice or Tuscany. I'm agonizing over the decision.
Which one do you recommend at the end of April?
Venice has good weather and the Tuscan landscape is at its best during April, but it might be too cold and wet to hike the hill towns.
I might have the chance to go back to Europe in June or July.
Should I visit Venice now and leave Tuscany till June?
I know this is a nice problem to have, but I'd appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 K-Day
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have