I'm contemplating ending my one-month stay in Paris with a 4-day trip to either Venice or Tuscany. I'm agonizing over the decision.
Which one do you recommend at the end of April?
Venice has good weather and the Tuscan landscape is at its best during April, but it might be too cold and wet to hike the hill towns.
I might have the chance to go back to Europe in June or July.
Should I visit Venice now and leave Tuscany till June?
I know this is a nice problem to have, but I'd appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 2 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!