I'm contemplating ending my one-month stay in Paris with a 4-day trip to either Venice or Tuscany. I'm agonizing over the decision.
Which one do you recommend at the end of April?
Venice has good weather and the Tuscan landscape is at its best during April, but it might be too cold and wet to hike the hill towns.
I might have the chance to go back to Europe in June or July.
Should I visit Venice now and leave Tuscany till June?
I know this is a nice problem to have, but I'd appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 10 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Westerplatte
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat