Dear Friends ,
I am planing a 2 day trip tour to Italy in Aug16. I am to choose between Florence or Venice before booking my itenary. In other forums , both has equal weightage and am unable to decide which place to go. Can any travel experts suggest which should be a better one to go ? I am basically interested in art/archeteture / medeival arts / museums kind of lover . Your suggestions to fix Florence or Venice , wil help me book my itenary without any dilemma or regrets ! I will be starting from London as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 2 monograms vacation tours
- 3 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 4 Towns around Lucca
- 5 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 14 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 15 Cork questions
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Borghese Gallery Question
- 19 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Sim Card
- 24 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 25 Airline to Rome
Dear Friends ,