Does anyone have any money saving tips for living in Venice for 1 - 2 weeks? Mum and I are doing a home exchange trip to Europe from NZ so have our accom sorted (Cannaregio, near Rialto Bridge) but still trying to keep to a budget. Everyone keeps telling me that Venice is ridiculously expensive and that we will want to leave after 3 days but I am keen to stay longer.
Does anyone have cheap restaurants that they can recommend? We will have a kitchen so would it be better to do a big shop once a week from the mainland for food? Are there good fresh markets that we can visit? Don't mind too much about spending money to see museums etc, mainly just trying to keep the cost of living down
Any tips would be appreciated, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaali@ : HP tec^h SUPP0RT contact ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 캐슬안마 o1o.4362.1811
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 IWM
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London