Does anyone have any money saving tips for living in Venice for 1 - 2 weeks? Mum and I are doing a home exchange trip to Europe from NZ so have our accom sorted (Cannaregio, near Rialto Bridge) but still trying to keep to a budget. Everyone keeps telling me that Venice is ridiculously expensive and that we will want to leave after 3 days but I am keen to stay longer.
Does anyone have cheap restaurants that they can recommend? We will have a kitchen so would it be better to do a big shop once a week from the mainland for food? Are there good fresh markets that we can visit? Don't mind too much about spending money to see museums etc, mainly just trying to keep the cost of living down
Any tips would be appreciated, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 RENFE error message during payment
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 All of Spain or something else..?
- 9 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 12 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 13 Greece Experts
- 14 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 17 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 23 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris