my trip just got a major shift. We dropped Brussels and Amsterdam since my aunt and sis prefer Venice and Swiss so it is London-Paris-Switzerland(TBC where exactly)-Venice before I continue solo.
I need assistance regarding this little roadblock. My sis and aunt would be departing back to Singapore from Milan Malpensa Airport on the morning of 25th October (Sat) , 11am.
I understand that the journey from Venezia via train is around 2.5-3.5h variant and they still need a shuttle from the train station to the airport.
Does anyone have any experience on this route? Will it be in a rush to catch the first train from Venice and on the 25th itself or catch an overnight service(problem being wouldn't that be quite a stretch for a relatively short ride)? Milan is not part of our trip, just a stepping stone, should they leave on the 24th and overnight in a hotel in Milan? I would wanna avoid this last option because it would be a waste to just stay there for a night without getting to tour the city. Furthermore, I foresee myself going to Salzburg from Venice, so I don't think I should waste my time going to Milan with them.
Hope to hear your advice.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 22 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?