my trip just got a major shift. We dropped Brussels and Amsterdam since my aunt and sis prefer Venice and Swiss so it is London-Paris-Switzerland(TBC where exactly)-Venice before I continue solo.
I need assistance regarding this little roadblock. My sis and aunt would be departing back to Singapore from Milan Malpensa Airport on the morning of 25th October (Sat) , 11am.
I understand that the journey from Venezia via train is around 2.5-3.5h variant and they still need a shuttle from the train station to the airport.
Does anyone have any experience on this route? Will it be in a rush to catch the first train from Venice and on the 25th itself or catch an overnight service(problem being wouldn't that be quite a stretch for a relatively short ride)? Milan is not part of our trip, just a stepping stone, should they leave on the 24th and overnight in a hotel in Milan? I would wanna avoid this last option because it would be a waste to just stay there for a night without getting to tour the city. Furthermore, I foresee myself going to Salzburg from Venice, so I don't think I should waste my time going to Milan with them.
Hope to hear your advice.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Hotel in Vienna
- 4 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 5 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Help
- 16 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 20 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna