my trip just got a major shift. We dropped Brussels and Amsterdam since my aunt and sis prefer Venice and Swiss so it is London-Paris-Switzerland(TBC where exactly)-Venice before I continue solo.
I need assistance regarding this little roadblock. My sis and aunt would be departing back to Singapore from Milan Malpensa Airport on the morning of 25th October (Sat) , 11am.
I understand that the journey from Venezia via train is around 2.5-3.5h variant and they still need a shuttle from the train station to the airport.
Does anyone have any experience on this route? Will it be in a rush to catch the first train from Venice and on the 25th itself or catch an overnight service(problem being wouldn't that be quite a stretch for a relatively short ride)? Milan is not part of our trip, just a stepping stone, should they leave on the 24th and overnight in a hotel in Milan? I would wanna avoid this last option because it would be a waste to just stay there for a night without getting to tour the city. Furthermore, I foresee myself going to Salzburg from Venice, so I don't think I should waste my time going to Milan with them.
Hope to hear your advice.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 Georgia in 4 days
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin Luggage storage
- 14 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 15 Croatia short sail trip
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 First Solo Adventure