my trip just got a major shift. We dropped Brussels and Amsterdam since my aunt and sis prefer Venice and Swiss so it is London-Paris-Switzerland(TBC where exactly)-Venice before I continue solo.
I need assistance regarding this little roadblock. My sis and aunt would be departing back to Singapore from Milan Malpensa Airport on the morning of 25th October (Sat) , 11am.
I understand that the journey from Venezia via train is around 2.5-3.5h variant and they still need a shuttle from the train station to the airport.
Does anyone have any experience on this route? Will it be in a rush to catch the first train from Venice and on the 25th itself or catch an overnight service(problem being wouldn't that be quite a stretch for a relatively short ride)? Milan is not part of our trip, just a stepping stone, should they leave on the 24th and overnight in a hotel in Milan? I would wanna avoid this last option because it would be a waste to just stay there for a night without getting to tour the city. Furthermore, I foresee myself going to Salzburg from Venice, so I don't think I should waste my time going to Milan with them.
Hope to hear your advice.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Moving to Italy
- 18 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report