Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 2 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 Day trip suggestion from London
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Day Trip near Paris
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Bootcut jeans
- 15 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 16 Car rental insurance woes
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 19 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 22 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 23 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 24 Norway Fjords
- 25 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff