Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking a special place in France
- 2 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 3 Storage of extra luggage
- 4 buying Eruos in advance
- 5 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 6 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 9 Hamlet and castles
- 10 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 11 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 12 Paris Picture Overlays
- 13 Spending money
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 16 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 17 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Elba
- 20 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 21 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 22 electrical adaptor plugs
- 23 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 24 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff