Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 2 Visiting Zurich
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Andalucia Spain
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 13 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 14 Whistle stop family road trip
- 15 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 16 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 17 Scotland itinerary advice
- 18 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 Porto in January
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Rome Water Shortage
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff