Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 2 Best International Calling App
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 17 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 23 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff