Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 21 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?