Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 15 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Back from Paris
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff