Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Amazons Blowout!
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 6 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 7 Late October Trip in France
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Euro railways
- 14 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 17 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 18 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 19 May or September?
- 20 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 21 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 22 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 23 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 24 Barcelona October 2015
- 25 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff