Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 포야팔카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노ぼ온라인카지노
- 2 온라인바카라게임사이트■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온카ロ온카
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff