Only a week till our Venice-Vienna departure.
Looking at Google maps, it appears there is about a 1000 ft walk from where the planes are to the water -- SSW of the terminal -- where I presume the boat to Fondamenta Nove is).
Is that correct?
1. Where are the ATMs - fairly prominent?
2. Should I buy my 72 hr transport pass in the airport, or can it be bought at most tobacco shops, thereby avoiding the lines -- note: I won't be using it till later in the day,
3. Same with a SIM card -- airport? -- or is there a place near my hotel on Calle Bresanna just around the corner near Ss Giovanni e Paolo church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 An evening in London
- 20 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 21 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 22 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Rome or Venice first
Venice Marco Polo - Blue Line, ATMs and other arrival stuff