Heading to Venice in a couple of weeks.
Does anyone know of any websites to book an all day tour of the different islands? I'd like to visit Burano and Murano.
**Has anyone dealt with flooding in Venice? Is it really bad? Not sure how it will be in early October. I'm kind of worried.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 Italy in a week
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 10 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 11 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 My special places in Europe
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 18 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 Travelling with Vueling?
- 24 Night Bus?
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train