Heading to Venice in a couple of weeks.
Does anyone know of any websites to book an all day tour of the different islands? I'd like to visit Burano and Murano.
**Has anyone dealt with flooding in Venice? Is it really bad? Not sure how it will be in early October. I'm kind of worried.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Paris cooking classes
- 8 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Alps Drive
- 14 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Praiano
- 19 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 20 Help please
- 21 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...