Heading to Venice in a couple of weeks.
Does anyone know of any websites to book an all day tour of the different islands? I'd like to visit Burano and Murano.
**Has anyone dealt with flooding in Venice? Is it really bad? Not sure how it will be in early October. I'm kind of worried.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노≤카지노사이트주소
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노⊂인터넷바카라추천
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017