We are thinking about taking a cruise out of Venice for 6 nights in July. Got a great flight from boston arriving early and staying 3 nights. We are not big siteseeing people but love the beach, relaxing and great dinners. Can we find this here or are we better off spending the 3 nights elsewhere? Does Venice have any decent beaches? Thanks for you input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 2 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 3 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 8 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 9 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...