We are thinking about taking a cruise out of Venice for 6 nights in July. Got a great flight from boston arriving early and staying 3 nights. We are not big siteseeing people but love the beach, relaxing and great dinners. Can we find this here or are we better off spending the 3 nights elsewhere? Does Venice have any decent beaches? Thanks for you input.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 When to visit Provence updated info
- 9 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Italian language schools
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 20 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 23 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican