Firstly, thank you so much for the incredible help here!
I enjoy reading the topics and replies in this amazing forum.
Thanks to your help, we planned the following Itinerary for May 2016.
We'll fly to Venice on the 2nd week of May, and depart from Milan.
We plan to have 2 accommodations:
Accommodation #1: Venice
Accommodation #2: One of the CT Villages
* Day 0: If an afternoon flight (to Venice), we'd just settle in the hotel / apartment and stroll around
Day 1: Explore Venice
Day 2: Day trip to Burano (Is it enough to cover an entire day?)
Day 3: Day trip to Verona (Possibly visiting Vicenza on the way back)
Day 4: Explore Venice in the morning, Train to on of the CT Villages, explore the Village in the evening
Day 5: Hike from Monterosso to Riomaggiore
Day 6: Day trip to Portofino, Camogli, SML, Rapallo - We are looking for how to use a ferry in this day trip, still not sure
Day 7: Ferry to Portovenere, La Spezia, and Lerici, and from Lerici walk to San Terenzo, and perhaps visit Tellaro if there is enough time
Day 8: Not sure yet how to spend the 1st part of the day, and later go to Milan Airport
We'd love to read your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Croatia short sail trip
- 3 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 4 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 10 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Georgia in 4 days
- 23 Where should I go with my family?
- 24 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 25 PARIS