Firstly, thank you so much for the incredible help here!
I enjoy reading the topics and replies in this amazing forum.
Thanks to your help, we planned the following Itinerary for May 2016.
We'll fly to Venice on the 2nd week of May, and depart from Milan.
We plan to have 2 accommodations:
Accommodation #1: Venice
Accommodation #2: One of the CT Villages
* Day 0: If an afternoon flight (to Venice), we'd just settle in the hotel / apartment and stroll around
Day 1: Explore Venice
Day 2: Day trip to Burano (Is it enough to cover an entire day?)
Day 3: Day trip to Verona (Possibly visiting Vicenza on the way back)
Day 4: Explore Venice in the morning, Train to on of the CT Villages, explore the Village in the evening
Day 5: Hike from Monterosso to Riomaggiore
Day 6: Day trip to Portofino, Camogli, SML, Rapallo - We are looking for how to use a ferry in this day trip, still not sure
Day 7: Ferry to Portovenere, La Spezia, and Lerici, and from Lerici walk to San Terenzo, and perhaps visit Tellaro if there is enough time
Day 8: Not sure yet how to spend the 1st part of the day, and later go to Milan Airport
We'd love to read your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary