Having never been to Venice, we are looking for a reasonable place tostay for 4 nights in late May 2013. We want to spend our time just wandering through the streets and alleys. Our plan is to stay in the San MArco Area. Any suggestions.
Venice in late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia