Having never been to Venice, we are looking for a reasonable place tostay for 4 nights in late May 2013. We want to spend our time just wandering through the streets and alleys. Our plan is to stay in the San MArco Area. Any suggestions.
Venice in late May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 Italy food budget
- 6 Tax refund in France
- 7 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 10 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 13 Napoli logistics
- 14 Spain in late November/early December
- 15 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Scandinavian Tour
- 21 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Luggage storage in Orvieto?