I was wondering if anyone has been to Venice just before Carnival? We will be there Feb. 8-10th - just before it beings and would like to get an idea as to if the pulse of the city will be any different? Will there be any costumed performers, or should we change our plans and try to stay an extra day for the start? Any advice/pointer's would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Bruges
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 20 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice