After reading a lot about Italy, and since we can't travel from Feb to Apr, we decided not to wait and see Venice before the Carnival begins, which means in Mid-January.
We'd have about 5 days to see Venice and its surrounding towns.
We are not interested in indoors (Museums, Churches, Mosaics, etc).
We enjoy strolling in picturesque towns and streets, vibrant markets, rivers that flow within the city.
We're more outdoors type of persons.
I have a few questions please:
1. How would you allocate the days per town?
2. Would you recommend to go to Burano Island for a day trip?
3. We thought to go to Verona after Venice.
Considering that we are not into outdoors, would 1 day be enough to see Verona?
4. Is there other nearby town you'd recommend to visit other than Verona?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help