After reading a lot about Italy, and since we can't travel from Feb to Apr, we decided not to wait and see Venice before the Carnival begins, which means in Mid-January.
We'd have about 5 days to see Venice and its surrounding towns.
We are not interested in indoors (Museums, Churches, Mosaics, etc).
We enjoy strolling in picturesque towns and streets, vibrant markets, rivers that flow within the city.
We're more outdoors type of persons.
I have a few questions please:
1. How would you allocate the days per town?
2. Would you recommend to go to Burano Island for a day trip?
3. We thought to go to Verona after Venice.
Considering that we are not into outdoors, would 1 day be enough to see Verona?
4. Is there other nearby town you'd recommend to visit other than Verona?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in end of august
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 Malta or Canary Islands?
- 4 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Help with Scotland Highlands Itinerary
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 I Want It All in 13 Days, But I Know I Can't
- 9 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Where should I go with my family?
- 17 PARIS
- 18 First Solo Adventure
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...