Need help on planning my 2 days in Venice.
I plan to reach Venice at Marco Polo airport, and stay somewhere around the airport .
Travel to mainland using the Vaporetto and visit the following places in a span of 2 days
1.St Mark’s Basilica
2. Doge's Palace
3. Grand Canal (I guess, this is where the vaporetto moves )
4. Rialto Bridge
5. Campanile di San Marco
6. Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
7. Gondola ride at dusk(if possible)
Apart from this, we plan to stroll around the streets for food and shopping.
Is this a good plan??? Am I missing something??
Also, is it easy and safe to travel the Vaporetto anytime? (coz , we need to reach back to hotel near airport at night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 16 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 10 days in Paris and......