Need help on planning my 2 days in Venice.
I plan to reach Venice at Marco Polo airport, and stay somewhere around the airport .
Travel to mainland using the Vaporetto and visit the following places in a span of 2 days
1.St Mark’s Basilica
2. Doge's Palace
3. Grand Canal (I guess, this is where the vaporetto moves )
4. Rialto Bridge
5. Campanile di San Marco
6. Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
7. Gondola ride at dusk(if possible)
Apart from this, we plan to stroll around the streets for food and shopping.
Is this a good plan??? Am I missing something??
Also, is it easy and safe to travel the Vaporetto anytime? (coz , we need to reach back to hotel near airport at night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Christmas in Spain
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Train travel to and from Paris
- 8 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Zadar or Sibenik
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 21 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 25 Use of Train Tickets