Need help on planning my 2 days in Venice.
I plan to reach Venice at Marco Polo airport, and stay somewhere around the airport .
Travel to mainland using the Vaporetto and visit the following places in a span of 2 days
1.St Mark’s Basilica
2. Doge's Palace
3. Grand Canal (I guess, this is where the vaporetto moves )
4. Rialto Bridge
5. Campanile di San Marco
6. Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
7. Gondola ride at dusk(if possible)
Apart from this, we plan to stroll around the streets for food and shopping.
Is this a good plan??? Am I missing something??
Also, is it easy and safe to travel the Vaporetto anytime? (coz , we need to reach back to hotel near airport at night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 4 Scotland and London 21 days
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Capri in July
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 19 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 25 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?