Need help on planning my 2 days in Venice.
I plan to reach Venice at Marco Polo airport, and stay somewhere around the airport .
Travel to mainland using the Vaporetto and visit the following places in a span of 2 days
1.St Mark’s Basilica
2. Doge's Palace
3. Grand Canal (I guess, this is where the vaporetto moves )
4. Rialto Bridge
5. Campanile di San Marco
6. Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
7. Gondola ride at dusk(if possible)
Apart from this, we plan to stroll around the streets for food and shopping.
Is this a good plan??? Am I missing something??
Also, is it easy and safe to travel the Vaporetto anytime? (coz , we need to reach back to hotel near airport at night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Bernina Express mid-March
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Questions about Polish sights
- 5 Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 24 Juangfrau / mt
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia