Need help on planning my 2 days in Venice.
I plan to reach Venice at Marco Polo airport, and stay somewhere around the airport .
Travel to mainland using the Vaporetto and visit the following places in a span of 2 days
1.St Mark’s Basilica
2. Doge's Palace
3. Grand Canal (I guess, this is where the vaporetto moves )
4. Rialto Bridge
5. Campanile di San Marco
6. Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
7. Gondola ride at dusk(if possible)
Apart from this, we plan to stroll around the streets for food and shopping.
Is this a good plan??? Am I missing something??
Also, is it easy and safe to travel the Vaporetto anytime? (coz , we need to reach back to hotel near airport at night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASSist:: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 8 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 15 Trip to Switzerland
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 London 6 day itinerary