I am about to book our hotel for Venice in May 2014 and was wondering if I missed any good ones in my search. I am considering the Hotel Bartolomeo, but hate to miss an opportunity. The one problem is that we will be in the city on May 1 and several hotels are booked on that day of our stay so I am limited by that one day. Please let me know your favorites. Thanks.
Venice hotels between €150 - €200
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 7 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Oktoberfest reservations
- 20 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 No points in Paris .....
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!