I am about to book our hotel for Venice in May 2014 and was wondering if I missed any good ones in my search. I am considering the Hotel Bartolomeo, but hate to miss an opportunity. The one problem is that we will be in the city on May 1 and several hotels are booked on that day of our stay so I am limited by that one day. Please let me know your favorites. Thanks.
Venice hotels between €150 - €200
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 I'm in a funk
- 3 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 4 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 5 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 10 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 11 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 17 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 18 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 19 Provence, near Nice
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 25 hire a car or public transport