Not sure where to stay for a few nights in Venice. Is it better to stay somewhere on the canals right in Venice or is it better to stay further away which would be cheaper, but you would have to bus into the centre?
Venice hotel location??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 book your hotel before you travel
- 9 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 10 Milan Hotel
- 11 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 12 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 13 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 14 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 France to Italy advice needed please
- 18 CDG questions
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 23 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 24 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 25 A Week in Spain