Hi, everyone! I've booked a luxury double room with inner view at the Danieli (Excelsior wing), but I keep seeing recommendations for rooms in the old palazzo. I assumed that the Excelsior would be great given its 2008 renovation, but I am now having second thoughts. I'd appreciate room tips from those who have stayed at the Danieli before (especially, what you thought of the Excelsior wing if you've stayed there before). Thanks a lot!
Venice - Hotel Danieli
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 5 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 10 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 11 Do trains run past midnight???
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Barcelona for single female
- 19 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 20 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 24 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 25 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy