Hi, everyone! I've booked a luxury double room with inner view at the Danieli (Excelsior wing), but I keep seeing recommendations for rooms in the old palazzo. I assumed that the Excelsior would be great given its 2008 renovation, but I am now having second thoughts. I'd appreciate room tips from those who have stayed at the Danieli before (especially, what you thought of the Excelsior wing if you've stayed there before). Thanks a lot!
Venice - Hotel Danieli
- 1 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 4 pier in Copenhagen
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 9 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 10 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 11 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 12 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 13 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 14 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 15 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 17 Climbing Snowdon
- 18 Zee Best
- 19 river cruise choice
- 20 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 21 Rome apartment
- 22 Paros or Naxos?
- 23 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 24 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 25 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia