Hi, everyone! I've booked a luxury double room with inner view at the Danieli (Excelsior wing), but I keep seeing recommendations for rooms in the old palazzo. I assumed that the Excelsior would be great given its 2008 renovation, but I am now having second thoughts. I'd appreciate room tips from those who have stayed at the Danieli before (especially, what you thought of the Excelsior wing if you've stayed there before). Thanks a lot!
Venice - Hotel Danieli
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 2 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 3 Airb2b in Paris
- 4 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 7 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 10 Greece and Turkey
- 11 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 12 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 13 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 14 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 15 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 18 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 19 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 20 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 21 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Hotel in Lisbon
- 24 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 25 Barcelona or no ?