Hi, everyone! I've booked a luxury double room with inner view at the Danieli (Excelsior wing), but I keep seeing recommendations for rooms in the old palazzo. I assumed that the Excelsior would be great given its 2008 renovation, but I am now having second thoughts. I'd appreciate room tips from those who have stayed at the Danieli before (especially, what you thought of the Excelsior wing if you've stayed there before). Thanks a lot!
Venice - Hotel Danieli
- 1 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 2 Almalfi in Late March??
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 5 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 6 Trip to London
- 7 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 11 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 12 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 13 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 17 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 22 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 23 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 24 Monaco to Paris
- 25 EuropeanDestinations