Flying into an Venice for one night-pre cruise. Looking for a hotel for about 125E for my husband and I. Nothing real fancy, just clean with a private bath. Would be great if it was in agood location, near a gondla exit, as we will have a good bit of cruise luggage with us. We want to see the signts before we leave the next evening.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 Medieval Tallinn
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice