Flying into an Venice for one night-pre cruise. Looking for a hotel for about 125E for my husband and I. Nothing real fancy, just clean with a private bath. Would be great if it was in agood location, near a gondla exit, as we will have a good bit of cruise luggage with us. We want to see the signts before we leave the next evening.
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 Florence to nice- help
- 3 Driving in Genoa
- 4 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 11 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Car Rental Locations
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 16 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 just want to know
- 18 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 19 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Paris Hotel for Young Couple