We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Venice Harbor to Marco Polo Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 car rental companies Italy
- 3 He said , she said
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 11 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 quiet hotel
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Venice hotel selection
- 17 May trip to the islands
- 18 Where to stay in Rome
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 22 Augsburg with kids
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites