We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Prague on a budget...
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 8 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 9 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 12 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 13 First trip - destination advice!
- 14 How big backpack do I need?
- 15 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 18 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 19 Stonehenge and Bath
- 20 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 21 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 22 From Genoa to Rome...
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 25 Spain in November