We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 8 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 12 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 13 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 14 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 19 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 22 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 23 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 24 4 days each in London and Paris
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?