We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 2 Italy trains question
- 3 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 How not to behave in Iceland
- 8 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Iceland trip report
- 13 T Mobile Does it Again
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 16 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 currency
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.