We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Venice Harbor to Marco Polo Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 5 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 Madrid apartments
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 15 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 16 Timing a river cruise
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 We Need a Pact
- 20 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 21 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Honeymooning in Europe
- 25 Southern France