We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 3 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 4 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 13 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 14 Happy birthday ATM
- 15 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 18 2 days in Lugano area
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Berlin to ?