We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Book List for Italy
- 2 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 4 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 5 Sienna with kids
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 8 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 9 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 10 Lake Maggiore
- 11 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 12 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 13 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 14 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 15 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 17 How to find discount flights
- 18 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 8 days in switzerland
- 23 Must sees in Malaga
- 24 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 25 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?