We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from London
- 2 wandering in venice
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 5 Tuscany literature
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 8 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 9 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 10 15 nights in Italy
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Final Itinerary help
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Dordogne Guides
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 17 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 22 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 25 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas