We will arrive at Venice Harbor on a cruise that docks at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday in July. This is our first cruise so I don't know how long it takes to get off a ship, find a taxi then get to the Marco Polo airport.
We would like to leave on an international flight departing at 12:30 p.m.. We should be at the airport 2-3 hours ahead of time. Is the traffic in Venice busy and slow enough on a Saturday in July that would cause us to be late for our flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 6 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 7 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 8 Car rental in Paris
- 9 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 10 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 11 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 12 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 13 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 A few last minute questions
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 French Vacation in Mid-America