I've done some boat tours in the high/shoulder season but not in the winter.
Has anyone done a boat tour in winter, and specifically one that was only half day or even shorter? The temps could be quite cold (or not) and we would rather not spend all day on a boat if it's chilly - even if the boat is covered (unless it's really covered, and a heater is inside if needed).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Azores
- 4 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Scotland in 7 Days
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 10 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options