I've done some boat tours in the high/shoulder season but not in the winter.
Has anyone done a boat tour in winter, and specifically one that was only half day or even shorter? The temps could be quite cold (or not) and we would rather not spend all day on a boat if it's chilly - even if the boat is covered (unless it's really covered, and a heater is inside if needed).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT C*Are
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 CASH OR CARD?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip