I've done some boat tours in the high/shoulder season but not in the winter.
Has anyone done a boat tour in winter, and specifically one that was only half day or even shorter? The temps could be quite cold (or not) and we would rather not spend all day on a boat if it's chilly - even if the boat is covered (unless it's really covered, and a heater is inside if needed).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 Greek fuel cost
- 10 Madrid/Lisbon
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?