After a week of historical Italy, we are finishing our trip in October with a day and a half in Venice (that's all we could afford.) I love modern art but would like to hear from others who have visited the Venice Guggenheim. Since we have minimal time is it worth spending our precioius time? How long should/could we devote to it. My wife is not a big fan but she's willing to go since I'm all excited about it.
Venice - Guggenheim?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 9 Traveling in France by train
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 18 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Sicily - not a trip report
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?