After a week of historical Italy, we are finishing our trip in October with a day and a half in Venice (that's all we could afford.) I love modern art but would like to hear from others who have visited the Venice Guggenheim. Since we have minimal time is it worth spending our precioius time? How long should/could we devote to it. My wife is not a big fan but she's willing to go since I'm all excited about it.
Venice - Guggenheim?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Germany-berlin marathon
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 hotels in Seville
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 tour guides in rome
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -