I just booked point to point train tickets from Venice to Florence- 1 st class 4 seats with exact date and time of departure.Though we got adjoining seats but they 're not 4 seats in one compartment.
Can anyone pls suggest if it's possible to change seat numbers?
Pls also advise if we hv to validate tickets in the yellow box before boarding the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 2 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Paris Metro
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 11 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 12 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Cambrils
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours