I just booked point to point train tickets from Venice to Florence- 1 st class 4 seats with exact date and time of departure.Though we got adjoining seats but they 're not 4 seats in one compartment.
Can anyone pls suggest if it's possible to change seat numbers?
Pls also advise if we hv to validate tickets in the yellow box before boarding the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼気→ SSK68。CoM ←気＼【슈퍼카지노강원랜드카지노】
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow