I just booked point to point train tickets from Venice to Florence- 1 st class 4 seats with exact date and time of departure.Though we got adjoining seats but they 're not 4 seats in one compartment.
Can anyone pls suggest if it's possible to change seat numbers?
Pls also advise if we hv to validate tickets in the yellow box before boarding the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 2 weeks from southern italy
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Where to stay in Umbria
- 23 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 24 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 25 First Trip to Ireland