My sister and I going to be in paris for 2 weeks. We decided to make a trip to Italy too. my choice of cities Venice, Florence and Rome. planning to stay 3 to 4 nights in each city possible 5 nights in Rome. I need help to plan our transportaion since i am not familier with the distance of these cities it is difficult for me. Also any hotel suggestions will be appreciated. I thought of getting organized tour but I will be board since i like to do my own sightseeing.
Venice, Florence and Rome lets plan our trip
- 1 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 8 Almalfi in Late March??
- 9 Edinburgh
- 10 Retirement Vacation
- 11 Four Days in Seville
- 12 Tour-Free Travel
- 13 London Evening Activity
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 18 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 19 Planning my days in Paris
- 20 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 21 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 22 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 23 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 24 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions