Wanting some advice on the best way to get from Rialto to Marco Polo. Our easyjet flight departs at 9:10AM; we have checked bags so will need to be there around 8:00AM to check in?
Is the Alilaguna Arancio line at 6:03AM or 7:03AM (http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio/arancio-timetable) reliable and early enough for this flight?
I have read about their strike days and would hate to be stuck at that time of the morning.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 2 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 3 Help me make this possible!
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Car Rental
- 8 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 12 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Balkans
- 15 My first trip to Crete
- 16 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 17 Ireland Trip
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 20 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 21 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 24 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 25 Madrid or Barcelona first?