Wanting some advice on the best way to get from Rialto to Marco Polo. Our easyjet flight departs at 9:10AM; we have checked bags so will need to be there around 8:00AM to check in?
Is the Alilaguna Arancio line at 6:03AM or 7:03AM (http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio/arancio-timetable) reliable and early enough for this flight?
I have read about their strike days and would hate to be stuck at that time of the morning.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 3 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Italy/Greece with kids
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 9 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Munich
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 19 French immersion courses in France
- 20 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 23 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 10 day Greek Island trip