Wanting some advice on the best way to get from Rialto to Marco Polo. Our easyjet flight departs at 9:10AM; we have checked bags so will need to be there around 8:00AM to check in?
Is the Alilaguna Arancio line at 6:03AM or 7:03AM (http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio/arancio-timetable) reliable and early enough for this flight?
I have read about their strike days and would hate to be stuck at that time of the morning.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 2 GPS vs Google Maps
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 8 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Red hair Suze
- 12 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Luggage on trains/security?
- 15 Croatia Itenerary
- 16 day trip to hampton court
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 20 London Paris
- 21 Norwegian air
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 24 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 25 Brussels Airport