Wanting some advice on the best way to get from Rialto to Marco Polo. Our easyjet flight departs at 9:10AM; we have checked bags so will need to be there around 8:00AM to check in?
Is the Alilaguna Arancio line at 6:03AM or 7:03AM (http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio/arancio-timetable) reliable and early enough for this flight?
I have read about their strike days and would hate to be stuck at that time of the morning.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 9 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 15 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 16 T Mobile Does it Again
- 17 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 18 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 19 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Florence 2 weeks
- 25 Santorini