Wanting some advice on the best way to get from Rialto to Marco Polo. Our easyjet flight departs at 9:10AM; we have checked bags so will need to be there around 8:00AM to check in?
Is the Alilaguna Arancio line at 6:03AM or 7:03AM (http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio/arancio-timetable) reliable and early enough for this flight?
I have read about their strike days and would hate to be stuck at that time of the morning.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 5 Europe itinerary help!
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL