Wanting some advice on the best way to get from Rialto to Marco Polo. Our easyjet flight departs at 9:10AM; we have checked bags so will need to be there around 8:00AM to check in?
Is the Alilaguna Arancio line at 6:03AM or 7:03AM (http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio/arancio-timetable) reliable and early enough for this flight?
I have read about their strike days and would hate to be stuck at that time of the morning.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please revew provence agenda
- 2 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 3 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 4 Small detour from Paris
- 5 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 6 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 7 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 8 Sicily or Rome
- 9 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 10 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 11 Italy
- 12 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 13 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 14 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 15 When and how to book for a trip?
- 16 Provence to Nice driving
- 17 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 25 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!