We will be traveling in Sept from Venice to Porec, Croatia. I am wondering if any of you can give me advice on the Ferry? Is there a preferred ferry company? I see several listed but not sure if they all represent the same ferry line? How soon do you think we should book the ferry? Also, how much time do you suggest getting to the ferry terminal beforehand? What class ticket do you suggest? If you book first class are you assigned seats? Any hotel suggestions for Porec that are within walking distance from the ferry? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Cappadocia in June
- 3 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Ibiiza Spain
- 8 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Help with Ireland Trip
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?