At the end of May 2014 we want to travel by ferry to the dalmation coast, but the ferry companies do not have schedules that far in advance. How can we find out what is available then?
Venice ferries to Coatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 French open
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 tulips in the Netherland
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Azores
- 16 Azores
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 19 Air pollution in Paris
- 20 Dublin to Armagh?
- 21 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland