At the end of May 2014 we want to travel by ferry to the dalmation coast, but the ferry companies do not have schedules that far in advance. How can we find out what is available then?
Venice ferries to Coatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 2 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 5 Travel by train in Poland?
- 6 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 7 UK with Kids
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 DVD players in France
- 12 Freising or Erding?
- 13 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 14 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 15 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 16 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 19 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 20 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 21 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 22 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 23 Airb2b in Paris
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa